Kat + Cameron are the kind of people that you just instantly love. We met randomly a few times before she reached out to me about there wedding, including a time where she recognized my tattoo artist at a glance and stopped to chat about it in a restaurant. They got married in what was supposed to be a hurricane, moved their ceremony inside and did the dang thing.
Her short dress perfect for twirling, pops of red throughout the day, a super fun crew of friends and a rockin’ dance party. What more could you ask for?
Vendors to def check out:
- Venue/food - Greenbrier Farms
- Planning: Emilee of epcoordinating
- Alcohol - Liquid Catering
- Macrame Piece - Emily Barton (my giiiiiirl! if you’re looking for a rental ceremony backdrop hit her up!)
- Hair - Melody Carter, Cindy's Salon
- Makeup - Lauren McGrath