Hi, friends, thanks for stopping by.
I am looking for a right-hand lady for my summer/fall wedding season.
- lives in the Greenville area
- already owns a full frame camera (i.e. not a crop sensor, totally open to Canon or Nikon)
- has weekend availability
- likes working with people and understands connecting with clients is a huge part of being a wedding photographer
- is creative-minded and eager to learn
- thinks I’m cool and is totally up for being my friend (and doesn't take herself too seriously, cause, like, I just made thinking I'm cool a requirement for this thing, lol)
If you nodded your head to all of the above, click apply and send me an email. Tell me a little bit about yourself and where you’re at in the photography/wedding world, with the subject title Intern Application. I’ll send you over some questions and we’ll go from there! I can’t wait to hear from you! (Let's be real, sometimes buttons don't work. In that case, email firstname.lastname@example.org)